La Parota RV Park rules
- SPEED LIMIT
- 10 KM (5 Mi) within RV Park. Strictly enforced for the safety of our guests.
- Residence guests are liable and responsible for conducting themselves, their children, their guests and their pets in such a manner so as NOT to disturb, annoy, endanger, or other wise interfere with enjoyment of this park by other guests. Be courteous. In the event of a conflict with your neighbor, we expect that, as adults, you will be able to resolve your differences amicably without management involvement. We respectfully ask that you keep “gossip” and negativity towards your neighbors to a minimum. Please do not trespass on occupied sites.
- IDENTIFICATION AT THE FRONT GATE ENTRANCE
- Irrespective of the reason; every visitor to the park is required to enter from the main gate and to make themselves known to management as to whom it is they are visiting. Please tell your family and friend visitors, to stop at the gate before come in. The reason behind this directive is that we do not want undesirable characters in the park under the guise of using the facilities that you, our valued customers, enjoy.
- Visits are held to a maximum of three (3) hours. After that point there will be a fee levied of 55 pesos for the balance of the day.
- Visitors parking shall be in the designated areas which are next to the Jaccuzi. Visitors coming for the surf school will have to park at the Tomatina restaurant.
- We respectfully ask that the view of our wonderful beach not be blocked by people parking in the wrong area. Parking in trailer designated areas is strictly prohibited due to the potential of parking congestion to our paying customers.
- QUIET HOURS
- 10:00 p.m to 8:oo am: Loud offensive noises of any kind will NOT be tolerated at any time. Generators must be turned OFF during quiet hours.
- You are responsible for keeping your site clean.
- Please bag trash and place in trash containers found throughout the park
- Please put plastic bottles in the plastic containers found throughout the park
- Please put glass bottles in the glass containers found throughout the park
- Please put cans in the cans containers found throughout the park
- DO NOT leave trash outside your RV overnight.
- Well behaved pets are welcome. Must NOT disturb other guests. Must NOT be left unattended or unaccompanied in the park. Dog 'accidents' in all areas must be picked up immediately. Please note that our beach is not a dog’s park.
- For the good of all: be responsible for your pet in the RV Park and at the beach by keeping your pet under control: If you do not control excessive barking, running after the people, battle between animals ... please put your pet on leash or move it out of the beach.
- LAUNDROMAT: Please follow the rules in laundry room.
- PUBLIC TOILETS, SHOWERS
- The use of the toilets, showers, and most importantly the BEACH ACCESS is for our paying tenants and their guests only. Please take care of the bathrooms and showers as if they were yours. The clean-up will be done only once per day, in the morning. For obvious reasons we don’t want any undesirables in the park using the facilities you pay for.
- Please secure all valuables. We are not responsible for robbery or damage to your goods. Please understand that everyone is a victim in these situations. These rules go along way to minimizing the potential for robbery or petty theft.
- INTERNET - ELECTRICITY POWER
- The internet service and power services we enjoy here at the Parota, can be intermittent at times by no fault of the management. Please understand it is out of our control when services go out.
- EVENTS - GROUPS
- If you are planning to have a party, a group or organizing a specific class (ex; yoga…) at the Parota, please advise us in advance – there will be no charge. We respectfully ask that all tenants guests park in the right areas respect the rules.
- Management asks that you extinguish in ¨military style¨, & place butts in ashtray or pocket.
- CHECK OUT TIME: 12:00 NOON on day of scheduled departure.
- PLEASE REPLACE COVER ON SEWER & LEAVE SITE CLEAN.
- EXTENDED STAY: RVers-Tenants who wish to extend their stay MUST NOTIFY OFFICE NO LATER THAN 10:00 AM ON THEIR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DAY.
- PROHIBITED at PARK
- Vehicle / RV repairs *
- For long term stay only (5-6 months): You are allow to wash your RV when you arrive and when you leave without any penalty.
- For all other guests, NO self wash of RV, autos, trucks, boats etc. A fee of 1000 pesos will be charged as a penalty if you decide to wash your own RV, car, truck, boat etc. Please, be comprehensive: the water of our well is a natural resource and when overused, the water level of the well will go down and be to low to feed the camp.*
* Please come at the office to have the detailing services listing.
- Before any repair or wash, please be respectful and advise your neighbor in advance, so they can make preparations.
- Dumping sewerage / gray water / oil & etc. anywhere on the ground. Riding all terrain vehicle(s), motorcycles, etc. (riding of atv's and motorcycles) allowed only to & from site.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT:
To deny service to anyone' services & admittance to park.
To evict (without refund of rent paid) guests who:
- Commit acts of vandalism
- Fail to comply with rules
- To amend, revise and add to these rules for safety & enjoyment.
The OWNER-MANAGEMNT in not responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property due to fire, theft acts of God, utility failure or improper connections.